Sign in or
Born: October 5, 1976 in Phoenix, Ariz.
- Yeley won the USAC National Sprint Car Series Rookie of the Year Award in 1997, and moved to the Indy Racing League in 1998, but returned again to USAC, winning the 2001 and 2003 National Sprint, the 2002 and 2003 Silver Crown, and the 2003 National Midget Series titles.
- In 2003, he became only the second driver ever to win the USAC “Triple Crown,” equaling Tony Stewart’s 1995 feat. Stewart was the owner of the Sprint and Silver Crown cars Yeley drove that year.
- 2006 Yeley began his first full-time season in the Nextel Cup in 2006, and also drives in the Busch Series. Yeley got three top 10's and finished 29th in the standings. He finished fufth in the rookie standings.
- In 2007 Yeley got his carrer best finish in both the Busch and Cup series, finishing second to David Gilliland at Kentucky in the Busch Series and Second to Casey Mears in th Coca-Cola 600 at Lowes Motor speedway. However, his inconsistancy and 21st place points position led to his departure from the team.
- In 2008 Yeley started with the No.96 DLP Toyota, but was released after failing to make several races. He had a best result of 3rd in the Spring race at New Hampshire.
Latest page update: made by 42,18fan
, Nov 29 2008, 2:17 PM EST
(about this update
About This Update
104 words added
21 words deleted
- complete history)
More Info: links to this page
There are no threads for this page. Be the first to start a new thread.