Sign in or
Car: #9 Budwiser Dodge Charger Team:Gillett-Evernham Motorsports
Teammates:Elliott Sadler (19),Reed Sorenson(10)
Born: April 10, 1980 in Enumclaw, Wa.
Career highlights: Kahne is a huge favorite with female fans because of his boyish good looks, a fact which has led to plenty of endorsement deals and television commercials, many of which trade on his attraction to female fans. Kahne is also a part-time driver in the Busch Series.
- He has been linked to several lovely ladies, including a brief relationship with the daughter of driver Terry Labonte.
- In 2004, Kahne burst on to the national scene when he took over the #9 car after the very popular driver Bill Elliott went into semi-retirement. The season was most notable for the fact that Kahne nearly won several races, finishing second five times, often in very dramatic fashion. He easily captured Rookie of the Year honors.
- In 2005, Kahne scored his first Nextel Cup victory at Richmond International Raceway, but had an otherwise disappointing season, failing to make the Chase for the Championship.
- The 2006 season was good for Kasey finished in 8th place after making the chase. Kasey ended up with the most wins at 6 (Atlanta,2 at Charlotte, Texas, Michigan, and California). He also beat Kurt Busch for the pole award with 6 poles and 2 second place starts.
- 2007 was a hard season for all three Evernham cars as they struggled to make the transition to the COT. Kasey did not win a race all season and failed to make the chase for the championship.
- 2008 was a rebound year for Khane. He won two races (Lowes and Pocono) and won the All-Star race after being voted in. Khane still narowly missed the chase as a result of a blown motor at Michigan and a crash a Bristol. Kasey finished 14th in the standings.
Latest page update: made by 42,18fan
, Nov 29 2008, 10:08 PM EST
(about this update
About This Update
86 words added
- complete history)
Keyword tags: Bill Elliott Busch Series chase Elliott Sadler Nextel Richmond International Rookie of the Year Scott Riggs Terry Labonte
More Info: links to this page
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|ohohohohohohohohoh||winston cups||0||Sep 30 2009, 9:09 AM EDT by ohohohohohohohohoh|
|ohohohohohohohohoh||lololol||0||Sep 30 2009, 9:05 AM EDT by ohohohohohohohohoh|
|Anonymous||ha ha kasey kahne||5||Jul 13 2007, 10:34 PM EDT by Anonymous|
Thread started: Jan 18 2007, 8:50 PM EST Watch
hahahahaha kasey kahne i think is the best driver ever.i just love his number nine car.in the middle picture he is wearing a bud hat......Why? well yeah anyway talkto you later.
Showing 3 of 5 threads for this page - view all